Why choose Oxley Home Care?
Oxley Home Care is an Approved Provider for Home Care Packages, Level 1 to Level 4, throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Oxley Home Care, established 2006, is a family owned and operated local company based in Sydney specialising in aged care, dementia and nursing care. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a personalised service with a dedicated staff member within the office allocated to each and every client for direct communication.
Oxley Home Care:
- Offers a 24 hour, 7 day per week service including afterhours and weekend support.
- Provides a range of services including top-up private care, nursing care and allied health support.
- Directly employs, trains and supervises it’s own team of experienced and culturally diverse nurses and care workers throughout Sydney.
- Care Managers work closely with doctors, hospital discharge planners, social workers and local community groups to ensure all care is tailored to each client’s individual needs.
- Is accredited to both Australian Standards and Home Care Standards.
- Is an Veteran Home Care & DVA Community Nursing and Private Care provider which offers continuity of care and case management.
An Oxley Home Care – Home Care Package is tailored to each client’s needs to maximise care and value for money and can include:
- Nursing & allied health
- Personal care including, meal preparation & medication
- Social support including outings & escorted transport
- Domestic assistance including housekeeping, laundry & shopping
- Home aids & equipment
- Home & garden maintenance
- Case management & care coordination
Oxley Home Care’s dedicated care management and coordination team support a large and culturally diverse team of trained nurses and care workers to deliver consistent, high quality aged care services 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.