Oxley Home Care is a leading provider of Community Nursing Services.
Many of your nursing needs can be met in the comfort of your own home, saving time and transportation to visit your Doctor.
Our services can be tailored to your individual needs, including:
- Aged Care Assessments for high level Home Care Packages
- Wound care
- Medication review, including liaising with your Doctor and Pharmacist
- Chronic Disease Management, such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease
- Post-operative Care
- Observations, including blood pressure, blood glucose levels, oxygen saturation, temperature, weight
- Support from a highly skilled and experienced Nursing Team.
Our fully qualified and experienced nurses will liaise with your Doctor, Pharmacist, Allied Health Professional or anyone else involved in your care to ensure that you receive the best care possible while in the comfort of your own home
Our nursing staff can offer occasional one-hour in-home visits through to regular daily and overnight care, depending on your requirements.