Finding the best aged care for your loved one can be a difficult journey – for all of the family.
So, how do you choose the right Home Care Provider?
- Compare a selection of Home Care Providers.
- Check the ability of the Aged Care Provider to provide additional services, such as nursing and allied health.
- Check staff training for special care services (dementia care for example) and make sure they are continually trained.
- Be aware of providers’ charges for administration and case management.
- Check the frequency of access to doctors and other medical specialists.
- Seek consumer feedback on services.
- Ensure you know your rights and responsibilities. You have a right to choose individual Care Workers.
- You have a choice over the services provided – what is important to you?
To gain access to a Home Care Package, the government requires that you undergo a comprehensive assessment by your local Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). To arrange the assessment, contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit the My Aged Care website.
How does Oxley Home Care compare to other aged care providers?
Oxley Home Care is different. We ensure your Home Care Package is exactly what you want – you determine your care, how it is delivered and who delivers it. Our focus is on your well-being at all times.
- There are no start-up, re-assessment or exit fees during the life of a Home Care Package. Funds are not ‘value packaged’ for spending per month. All surplus money is rolled over and accumulated to spend as you wish. Lower administration costs mean more care hours for you.
- Our monthly statements are simple and clear to follow.
- Your Care Worker is inducted, trained and directly employed by Oxley Home Care. They’re also supervised by a Service Delivery Manager to ensure their services meet your high expectations.
- Your Care Worker is passionate about providing exceptional in-home care and will be consistently reliable, punctual and professional.
- We offer individually tailored, flexible care in your home. Services can be combined in any manner that suits you. We work in partnership with you to give you support and advice, as much or as little as you want or need.
- Our 24/7 on-call service means you can reach us at any time. We will be there when you need us most.
- You have the option to self-manage your Home Care Package.
The Oxley Home Care difference
Oxley Home Care is a Government Approved Provider of Home Care Packages and has been providing aged care services throughout Sydney since 2006. We specialise in Home Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Care.
Simply call us on 1300 993 591 to find out how Oxley Home Care compares to other Home Care Package providers. We will walk you through the process, under your direction.