Special occasions such as Easter can be an opportune time to thank your ageing parents for all the care, support and strength that they have shown you over the years.
It’s a chance to think about giving your parents the ‘gift of independence’ so that they can remain living at home, on their terms.
Oxley Home Care can help you give a gift of independence to your parents so that they can remain at home for as long as they wish.
Oxley Home Care provides:
- Help around the home – support with housekeeping and light domestic duties, including vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, mopping, laundry, ironing, shopping and garden maintenance.
- Transport to social outings and appointments; and companionship to help your parents stay connected with their local community.
- Support with personal care, showering, dressing, grooming and medication.
- Cooking and advanced meal preparation.
- Putting out of the rubbish bins and collecting newspapers and mail.
Oxley Home Care has a minimum booking of just one hour, which allows for maximum flexibility and affordability.
About Oxley Home Care:
Oxley Home Care provides Dementia Care, Private Care, Home Care, Nursing, Veterans Home Care and Allied Health to enable people to live a quality life independently in their own home and stay connected to their local community.
Oxley Home Care is an Approved Provider of Home Care Packages funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. These packages are designed to provide assistance to the elderly, to remain living independently at home.
If you would like Oxley Home Care to help you give the ‘gift of independence’ to your loved ones, on an ongoing basis, please call us on 1300 993 591.