Mother’s Day is a chance to express thanks to your mother or the mother figure in your life.
Breakfasts, lunches, afternoon teas or dinners at restaurants frequently take place on Mother’s Day to honour mum. Hand-made gifts or cards are often given, as are flowers, chocolates and gift vouchers.
But, what about giving something to your ageing mother that makes a real difference in her life? A gift of independence, where you can thank her for all the care, support and strength that she has shown you over the years?
Oxley Home Care can help you give a gift of independence to your ageing mother, so that she can remain at home for as long as she wishes.
Oxley Home Care provides:
- Help around the home – support with housekeeping and light domestic duties, including: vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, mopping, laundry, ironing, shopping and garden maintenance.
- Transport to social outings and appointments; and companionship to help your mother stay connected with her local community.
- Support with personal care, showering, dressing, grooming and medication.
- Cooking and advanced meal preparation.
- Putting out of the rubbish bins and collecting newspapers and mail.
About Oxley Home Care:
Oxley Home Care, established in 2006, is a family-owned Sydney company and is an Approved Government Provider for Home Care Packages, Level 1 to Level 4, throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area and is accredited to both Australian Standards and Home Care Standards.
Oxley Home Care offers a 24 hour, seven days a week service, including after-hours and weekend support. We offer value for money, with a minimum one hour service.
Oxley Home Care directly employs, trains and supervises its own team of experienced and culturally diverse nurses and care workers throughout Sydney.
If you would like Oxley Home Care to help you give the ‘gift of independence’ to your mother or loved one, on an ongoing basis, please call us on 1800 221 039.